Italian Journal of Educational Technology (IJET)
(formerly TD Tecnologie Didattiche)
Open-ended call for papers for future general issues on
The Italian Journal of Educational Technology addresses scholars, teachers, trainers and practitioners in the theory and practice of Educational Technology. Its aim is to help advance this field by sharing research outcomes and bringing to light the best educational practices.
The journal accepts contributions on original ideas, practice and innovative models for technology enhanced learning in relation to educational contexts, contents and technologies of all kinds.
Topics covered include:
- Theoretical aspects of Educational Technology
- Innovative learning environments
- Online education
- Computer-Supported Collaborative Learning (CSCL)
- Design and validation of learning environments
- Learning assessment
- Game-based learning
- Informal learning
- Digital literacy
- Technology for inclusive learning
- Digital contents and educational resources
- Research methods in educational technology
- Policies for innovation in educational systems.
The Italian Journal of Educational Technology welcomes the following types of contributions:
- Theoretical articles (about 6,500 words)
- Research articles (about 6,500 words)
- Review of the literature (about 6,500 words)
Contributions should be sent by first registering as author on the journal website (if not previously done) and indicating in the editor’s notes that the article is in response to this call for papers. The contributions should be laid out according to the guidelines for authors.
All contributions will be assessed by two reviewers, using the double-blind revision system.