Since 1993, a four-monthly journal on educational technology
The Italian Journal of Educational Technology (IJET) (formerly TD Tecnologie Didattiche) is a refereed, open-access journal that publishes theoretical perspectives, review articles, methodological developments, empirical research and best practice in the field of education and technology. The journal targets scholars and practitioners and welcomes contributions in English on any aspect of technology-enhanced learning in formal, non-formal and informal learning contexts, from early years through to technical, vocational and higher education, professional development and corporate training, in any subject domain.
All contents of the Italian Journal of Educational Technology (IJET) are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License. Readers have free online access to the contents of all issues of the journal.
Italian Journal of Educational Technology has been recognised as Classe A journal in the assessment carried out by ANVUR, the agency designated by Italy's Ministry of Education and Research for evaluating research institutions and scientific output. Keep reading in About.
Topics covered concerns any aspect of educational technology, including:
- Theoretical aspects of educational technology and technology-enhanced learning
- Innovative learning environments
- Open and online education
- Collaborative learning
- Design of learning environments
- Evaluation and assessment
- Mobile technologies and social media
- Game-based learning
- Formal, non-formal and informal learning
- Digital literacy
- Technology for inclusive learning
- Digital contents and educational resources
- Research methods in educational technology
- Policies for innovation in educational systems
PEER REVIEW POLICY
Manuscripts undergo a double-blind peer-review process involving at least two reviewers and the editor of each issue.
Vol 29 No 3 (2021): TECHNOLOGY ENHANCED LEARNING FOR HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONALS
View All Issues